Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Book List

I have a list of Ana books that I really want, but not willing to ask my parents for:

Wasted- Marya Hornbacher
The Best Little Girl In The World- Steve Levenkron
Thin- Grace Bowman
Feeling For Bones- Bethany Pierce
Perfect- Emily Halban
Empty- Christie Pettit
Diary Of An Anorexic Girl- Morgan Menzie
Unwell- Leslie Lipton
Thin- Lauren Greenfield
Massive- Julia Bell
The Echo Glass- Heather Morrel
Diary Of An Exercise Addict- Peach Friedman
Skinny- Ibi Kaslik
Running On Empty- Carrie Arnold
Wintergirls- Laurie Halse Anderson (I've read this book, you MUST read it!)
Perfect- Natasha Friend
Purge- Nicole James
Skinny- Laura L. Smith
Gaining- Aimee Liu
Second Star To The Right- Deborah Hautzig
ANA'S GIRLS- Eda Uca
Purge- Sarah Littman
The Anorexic Diaries- Linda Rio
I don't want to ask for these books because I don't want to raise eyebrows. FRUSTRATING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

They always make me smile(: