Sunday, August 8, 2010

YOU'RE SO FUCKING FULL OF SHIT I CAN'T FUCKING STAND YOU JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME WANT TO GOUGE OUT MY EYEBALLS WITH FUCKING SPOONS I AM SO DAMN TIRED OF YOUR FUCKING FUCKERY. YOU CAN JUST GO AND FUCKING ROT IN A FIERY FUCKING PIT OF FLAMES BECAUSE I JUST HATE YOU THAT MUCH AND WHENEVER YOU SAY SOMETHING I THINK I AM GOING TO FUCKING IMPLODE. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKING THINK YOU ARE, MY FATHER!?! YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING FATHER, YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING REPLACEMENT UNTIL HE COMES BACK. I FUCKING HATE YOU AND OIJADSGHIHOSRIOPEASJHIPOGKHBIJIJWASJUGWAOPJSGJ.


The only thing I've eaten today is a cup of applesauce(50). Let's keep that way, shall we?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren. I don't know if you ever check this, but I hope you get this. You see, I'm the girl who used to be Della. I say used to because I'm not that person anymore. My name is Emily. I have an eating disorder and chronic depression. I'm sarcastic as hell. I'm going to college. I won't let life kill me before I graduate high school. I love penguins and computer programming. In short, I AM A PERSON BESIDES MY EATING DISORDER. And that is what I want for you. I spent hours worrying about you, Lauren. You're so young. It breaks my heart that you're caught in this web of lies, and I know I can't fix it. Just know that Lauren can live in spite of everything.

    Love, Della/Emily

    ReplyDelete

They always make me smile(: