Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ana's Arms

I was alone and confused. I didn't know where to go. Cold and afraid, I wandered into a place I'd never dare to go before. I jumped in and landed in Ana's arms.

Ana was good to me. She gave me a comfort and happiness I'd never felt before. She embraced me tightly - as tight as she could. So tightly, I shrank. I saw numbers dropping down, it made that empty shell feel filled once again.

I fell in love with Ana. She became my obsession - my life. During the day, all I could think about was Ana. During the night all I could dream about was Ana. Everything I listened to and everything I saw. It all surrounded my love, Ana.

To my happiness, Ana accepted my love and loved me back. She made sure she was with me. She stood there, smiling at my achievements - egging me on to them. She was my main advocate. The one I could turn to. With her, I sank deeper and deeper, became more and more obsessed. Hm, I never knew how crafty I could be...

I don't need help. What are you talking about? I'm not too thin! I'm perfectly fine - the happiest I've ever been. I know why you're so "worried" about my "health." It's because you're jealous. You want to be like me, but you don't have the same willpower and restraint as me.

In Ana's arms I feel comfortable. That's where my home is. Under Ana's spell. The desire. The love. The control. It's all thanks to that day I stumbled into her midst.

And you know what?

I love it.

-SickleSnape, quizilla user.

No comments:

Post a Comment

They always make me smile(: