Friday, January 8, 2010

Teen Vouge

I just sent in my subscription for Teen Vogue. I don't really give a damn about the fashion, I'm in it for the models, baby. Have any of you seen the inside cover of the December/January issue? So beautiful. Creamy skin, high cheekbones, fucking FLAWLESS fave overall. 3590296/10. In 2 days I post some pictures, will ANYBODY freaking comment?

On the plus side of all of this, I've managed to skip dinner for 2 days in a row. WooT! I should be a butterfly on a sunny day for all my hard work for avoiding my parents, but I'm wayy to fat to be there yet. I give some props to my pro-ana e-mail buddy Emma for keeping me going.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next Teen Vogue. What will it have in store for me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

They always make me smile(: