Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Day

Today... I feel HAAPPYYY! And I don't know why. But all I've eaten today is 2 prunes(28.5) and lots a tea,(0), which is quite yummy. And since my step dad won't be back from his little health convention for a while, it'll just be me and my lovely mother. I'll be posting tomorrow, which made me realize that I didn't post ANY pictures last week.

I was up 2 pounds yesterday, 107, but now I'm back down to 105. I'm hoping that this starvation fast that I'm doing with Nina will bring my down to 100, which is my first goal. Hoping. Or, on the darker side, I could totally fine, like the useless, fat pig I am.

I looked in the mirror today, and more of my ribs are starting to show. Maybe, by the end of this month, they'll show completely? Hope so.

1 comment:

  1. 13?????
    You express yourself pretty fckn well for a 13 year old...hmm impressed.. and im not easily impressed ;)

    hang in there x

    ReplyDelete

They always make me smile(: