Friday, January 22, 2010

Quickie

After trying so fucking hard, I didn't make the 8th grade volleyball team. But the girl who has never played before DID. I'm so fucking pissed.
I didn't get my homework done the exact second that I got home, so around 7 I got into a fight with my step dad. My mom decided to drag herself into it, which caused him to swear at her (something one should NEVER do), and she marched down the stares after him and 'struck' him. She swore right back at him, and I could hear them fighting all the way in the dining room from the basement. That's not good. He started shouting out all the things that were wrong with this marriage and blahblahblah, and she just HAD to mention my step sister Ashley. This got him all pissed and who-really-gives-a-damn, and it started all over again.

Later: So school is a fail, and I got a lot of homework. My stepdad isn't talking to me, and it kinda hurts. But if he thinks I'm going to make the first move, he can think the hell again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

They always make me smile(: