Friday, February 12, 2010

7 Days

7 days. 7 days. 7 days until I pack my bag and myself into a small gold van with 3 other teenagers and a mom of 2 of them on the road to Ohio. 7 days until Kalahari.

7 days until disaster.

I've been keeping myself below 900 for a week. This will ruin it. Kalahari is the largest in-door waterpark in America (I think). It has a arcade, 5 different stores, and a killer sweet shop (literally). Plus the little fast-food areas in said waterpark itself, I'm certain that this trip will bring many meltdowns in the week to come. Not to mention that we stop and a pizza place, and Wendy's on the way there. Nervous as hell, but this is tradition. I can't back out, I've been going with them every year for 3 years. Totally freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

They always make me smile(: