Saturday, February 6, 2010

Um, yeah

So, ice skating? It's soo not my thing. It's cold, wet, and hard to do with a large group of people. It was me, Ciara, and Anna. Until Ciara invited her friends Kenzie and Jacob , aka, Teddison. That's what Ciara calls him, anyway. She totally likes him, and vice versa, they were all over each other. I think. They really didn't talk with anyone else.
Ciara is changing. She seems more cold and snobbish than when I first met her, and I don't like it. I guess... she just acts different around her new friends than she does when it's her, Emily, Anna and me. It hurts.

Moving on, I'm going to Kalahari in a week. It's the largest water park in somewhere, and it's totally awesome. The bathing suit I'm wearing is totally tight, and if I suck in my stomach good enough, my middle looks pretty hot. ;)
I'll post some pictures of it later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

They always make me smile(: