Monday, February 15, 2010

Cupcakes

So, seeing as I didn't have a Valentine, I called my Grandma. Yep. My granny. She asked if I had a boyfriend/Valentine, and I'm like, "Nooopeee." So she's all like, "Ima be over in a few."

Not a few minutes, a few hours.

I was feeling kind of upset, until she finally came over. Then I realized she was late because she made me cupcakes. Vanilla, with cherry frosting and those little candy hearts with the sayings on top. I don't think I have ever loved her more. So me, my aunt, my grandma,, and my mom, and we just watched the MSU woman's game, and talked about random stuff. It was pretty fun.

Later on, we went to McDonald's. Kind of weird, but it's tradition. It's where my step dad proposed to my mom. We're not fancy like that. ;)
So we talked and ate fatty things, and talked s'more. It was... different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

They always make me smile(: