Friday, February 5, 2010

Mother, Mom, Mommy

I'm not quite as sane as some might think, and I guess it's starting to show. The mother was watching me during our happy mother-daughter bonding time- watching Criminal Minds, the best show on the planet. We really have nothing else in common except our looks and passion for books. I never really know what to think about her, and vice versa. I'm 99.9% sure that I didn't turn out the way she wanted too. You could say that I'm holding out for that .1%, but I don't think it's gonna come. My mother and I never really get along, and for some strange reason this bothers me. Maybe it's because of the fact that all of my friends mothers actually have lives besides working out and reading nutrition books.

Kudos to Della for that lovely comment, it made me smile. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

They always make me smile(: