Monday, May 10, 2010

A Little Late, I Hope It's Okay

So, no post yesterday. I was going to, but I was like, "But it's Mommy's Day... eh."
I really do love my mother quite a bit(:

Went for a walk with E yesterday, down to my old elementary school. So many memories, of a time where there wasn't a girl that wanted to see her bones and disappear. It was a good day.

So, today was just about miserable. No breakfast, everything at lunch. So ashamed, I feel like I'm about to cry. Added unhappiness with M, little bitch.
"You treat me just like another stranger/
Well it's nice to meet you sir/
I guess I'll go/
I best be on my way out"

The new Paramore CD, Brand New Eyes, is fantastic. My current favorites are Careful, Ignorance, Playing God, Turn It Off, and Brick By Boring Brick. Fantastic(:

Going for a walk with E and C later. Have a good day(:

1 comment:

  1. i love paramore.
    i love all those songs you mentioned, and the only exception too.
    i love paramore :)

    ReplyDelete

They always make me smile(: