Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Worst Day of the Year is coming up, and I sit here and ponder what my family will think of me when they come over and watch me gorge myself. I'm pretty sure they'll think I'm disgusting, I know I do. This is what happens when you have a professional trainer for a father, and nutritionist for a mother, and a beauty for a sister. Lovely.

Anyways, I've been a terrible blogger to you all. Thanks to Fede, Helen, and Andy for being so fantastic and commenting on my angsty-teenager rants. You all are truly wonderful(:
How have you all been lately?

3 comments:

  1. What is this worst day of the year?
    You are not disgusting, I promise dear.
    And I mean that. Not in the fake-friend way.
    The real way.

    And you are not a terrible blogger at all, your comments make me smile.

    Hope you're doing well.

    Love, Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are wonderful.
    i'm well, how are you?
    love and love and love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. professional trainer for a father??? a nutritionist for a mother? lovely sister? Oh my gosh. I'm pride about you, really, i think i'd die in that conditions! But, girl! You can make the things get better! Everything is like YOU WANT, don't forget. You are the queen of YOUR world, nobody can take you that away.
    Sorry if my english is not perfect, i'm a learner, but I hope u can understand me (:
    Kisses and love!

    ReplyDelete

They always make me smile(: