Saturday, May 29, 2010


Well, the fantastic helen melon and sunshine gave me this. If you don't think they're totally wonderful, BLAH to you(:

the rules are:

1. List your ten favourite songs on your iPod.
2. State the colour of said iPod.
3. Sass the award onto eleven fellow music loving bloggers.

Let's get this show on the road. My iPod is a baby-blue Nano. The little square kind.

1. Mountains- Buffy Clyro
2. Stolen- Dashboard Confessional
3. Run- Snow Patrol
4. Book of Days- Enya
5. Full Moon- Sonata Artica
6. Forever- Fireflight
7. Walking the Dog- Fun.
8. Misguided Ghosts- Paramore
9. Turn It Off- Paramore
10. For Blue Skies- Strays Don't Sleep

If you have any awesome songs, put 'em in the comments(:

Now, onto the bloggers. I don't know that many people, so I'm just gonna put 6 :P.

1. Sarah- Aim High. Fall Gracefully.
2. Andy- Breaking Through
3. Madz- c h a o s t h e o r y
4. Mona- she smiles with me
5. Violet- Shrinking Violet
6. Cammie- Turn It Up To 11

Some of you may not know me, because I don't comment a lot, but I read you blogs every day.

4 comments:

  1. i'm gonna go listen to all of those songs you just listed there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeek thankyou :)
    glad someoneee appreciates my not so good blog >.<
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the award! great choice of songs.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

They always make me smile(: