Saturday, May 1, 2010

May

23 more days, 23 more days, 23 more days.

And what I mean by all this is that there is 23 more days until the BIG DAY. The day where my entire family gathers around my kitchen table, sings the hated song that marks you become a teenager and leaving my child-self behind, and Grandma makes you a delicious fucking cake.

Yeah. My birthday.

So, I have roughly 2- 2 1/2 weeks to get skinny. Fuck. My. Life. Mis Dios, that's not a lot of time.
Voy a estar delgada! I will be thin!

Note to self: Exercise, fast- but not so much that my body goes into starvation mode, saltwater flush(ew).

... This should definitely go on FML.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'll add you in. I'll call you Lauren and drop the loathsome, if that's alright. I don't want to call people I don't know bad things. :)

    ReplyDelete

They always make me smile(: