Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Got Tagged!?


Why, yes, I did. In my HeHe HoHo post, I mentioned it. Thank you to dear Andy. So I must pass this award on to people who I think are truly wonderful.

1) Andy. Because I know she can do this, and she is just awesome. (: For a link to her sweet blog, see above.

2) Helen: Because her photography makes me jealous, and I love her pig.

3) Violet: Her awesome use of French, her profile picture, and her loveliness. I've followed her ever since I've been on Blogger.

4)Della: Even though she's not here, she made me smile, even when I wanted to cry.

5) Insane Jane: Although we don't see this crazy girl much, she was my very first follower on my tiny piece on the World Wide Web.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this and the comment! :) You made my day, and I think that you are pretty awesome.
    Thank you, hug, xo.

    ReplyDelete

They always make me smile(: