Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Well Now

So. There is this boy. We shall call him China Boy because he is from China and I don't know how to spell his name. But he is extremely cute and quiet(unless Annoying Kid Who Sits in From Of Him doesn't drive him insane) and he's in my Math class and I'll peek out of the corner of my eye and he'll just by sitting there, nice and quiet, and he'll catch me totally staring at him.

Issue: China Boy doesn't sit near me, and doesn't speak much English.

Lauren needs advice. ASAP, before Annoying Kid Who Sits in Front Of Him drives him insane and away from my school and me.

1 comment:

  1. So I just read your first ever post, I like it. Your non existant intention to change or go IP...well, I'll join that club. And also "i exist in my head" snap mee too. As for China Boy...just go chat to him, tell him annoying kid really pisses you off too :) Good luck with it xx

    ReplyDelete

They always make me smile(: