Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring and Softball

Well, now that Spring is here I'm restarting my photography. There's a tree outside my American Studies and English class with all these little white blossoms on it. Note to self: remember camera. The tulips are blooming, and the daffodils. I would take some pictures right this very second, but I'm writing this, and I have softball practice in about a hour.

... What? Lauren exercises?

Yes, now shut up. The bad side of this is that it's from 7:00 to 8:30.

Really? That's awful late.

Why, yes it is. But Coach's Daughter Elaina does track, which ends at 5, and he didn't know how many other girls were doing it. Plus, hey, the girls needs a little time to rest.

Did you know you could switch your Facebook language to Pirate? It's so cool.

Thank you to Helen for her lovely comment. It totally made me day(:

Everywhere I go, I am seeing French. I don't know why. So, I will leave you in Spanish.

Adios!

2 comments:

  1. I love the spring, !que bonita!
    Haha. Anyway, have fun with softball, all of my friends play, I have terrible hand-eye coordination.

    Thank you for your lovely comment :)

    Love, Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    I love cherry blossom trees, they are so so pretty!
    enjoy softball, xo.

    ReplyDelete

They always make me smile(: