Saturday, April 24, 2010

Secret

There is a place that I go in my backyard. In the back-left corner, there is a crap-apple tree. It's blossoming right now, with little purple/pink flowers on it. I love it, I always go out there when my parents are fighting. It's in dire need of repair. The wooden planks in the tree need to be replaced, and the entire place is just a mess because of the winter. I'll post some pictures of it soon(:

I'm trying to fast today, but I don't think it's going to work, considering I'm /going to/dragged by my ears to/ a little Mexican place called Los Tres Amigos. It's really good, and I absolutely hate it. Shoot me, please?

Moving on, a shout out to mi papa, for taking 3rd place in his body-building competition(: He got this freaking sweet samurai sword thing as his prize.

I have some photography for you all, but my computer has been acting like a brat and won't upload them. But I'll get them up, I'll try.

2 comments:

  1. I love having secret places. I always go to the little stream at the bottom of my road. Its quiet there, its pretty.
    I also cannot wait to see your photography :)
    ps - thank you for your comment.
    *HUGS*, xo.

    ReplyDelete

They always make me smile(: